SCSI will launch the newest version of our Service Agreement VisibilitY (SAVY) tool, February 6.
As always, SAVY provides real-time data, giving you complete control over your containment job 24/7. But now, it’s better than ever as our containment customers will benefit from:
- – See job updates through a slick new dashboard! It spotlights what’s important to you – Open jobs, Pieces touched, Fallout rate, and Un-invoiced charges
- – Handy side bar lets you quickly request a new job, access invoices/billing, browse job history and see live lot – results
- – Improved search lets you quickly find job details fast – by part #, service agreement number, or rejection number
There’s no better (or more savvy) tool to see up-to-date progress, costs, and more about your containment jobs.
SAVY customers can take a tour of new SAVY during one of our webinars! Register here.
- Do I need a new username and password?
No! Just use the same SAVY link you’re used to – http://savy.scsinternational.com/ – and you will see the new site, February 6.
- Will information on my past containment jobs still be there?
Yes! All your historical information will still be available.
- Will training be available so I can learn about the benefits?
Yes! SCSI invites you to take a tour of new SAVY during one of our webinars! Register here.
Contact us at email@example.com
Consistently providing accurate, reliable, timely services and information to our customers worldwide is just one way SCSI has built its reputation with major OEMs and suppliers.
If you’re not a SAVY user yet, and want to learn more, click below!